Today is the day my team and I embark on an incredible journey.
Yvette, Jenn, and I are headed to Porto, Portugal, and from there walking 80 miles of El Camino Portuguese in northern Portugal and Spain.
Are we excited? Absolutely.
Are we maybe just a tad nervous? Of course.
But the best things come from taking a risk! Daring to act outside our comfort zones can lead to the best parts of life. We all have very different stories and reasons for taking on this challenge. And, I cannot wait to see how we grow and what we learn about ourselves along the way.
Perhaps if you’re feeling unfilled in your career, it’s time to take a risk. Go work for that startup company. Explore options in a different field from where you’ve been. Start that side gig.
Signs it may be time to take a risk in your career:
- You’re bored (which can lead to self-sabotage)
- You feel like you’ve hit a ceiling and have nowhere to grow.
- You’ve discussed your fears about change with those close to you and they really aren’t that big a deal.
- There are other big changes happening in your life anyway.
- You feel called to do so.
You’re never too old to start on a new path. It’s never too late to go after what lights your soul on fire.
What would you do if you could do anything?
Go after THAT!
Looking for some guidance in taking that next big leap? I’d love to help. Get started by reaching out here!